The Counterpoint

September 30, 2004

Long, Long Day

It's been a long, long day. I missed the debate because I was at Krystle's brother, Brandon's, football game. The final? They won 6-0. It was a pretty dull game, to be honest - only a few big plays, mostly dominated by sound defense. Neither team could really seem to get things going. Nevertheless, an ugly win is still a win. Krystle's other brother, Austin, has decided to play hockey this winter. Man, am I going to have a field day with this...

Like I said, I missed most of the debate. Thankfully I taped it, so I will watch it and try to post something tomorrow. The only part I caught was the closing statements. I thought Kerry was surprisingly solid, but Bush looked as though he was going through the motions. He seemed awfully drained, as though he just wanted the debate to be over. More thorough impressions tomorrow...

Post Script: I know you wanted me to blog about you, Krystle ... but I am not sure what you wanted me to write. Maybe give me some hints, like a study-guide of sorts? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home